Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished regular papers of 5-8 pages that report novel and mature work. Paper quality versus length will be assessed based on a contribution-per-page judgment. The conference proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. It is a condition of publication that accepted papers are presented by one of the authors. Presenters of accepted papers must register before the camera-ready deadline (1st September 2017) to avoid withdrawal from the conference proceedings and programme.
- Prepare your paper in PDF format using the IEEE Manuscript Template.
- Please be sure to specify A4 paper and use the template’s conference mode.
- Regular papers may be up to 8 pages long, including all images, tables and references.
- Submit your paper via Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bdva17. Please ensure to select the “Regular Paper” topic.
- Please contact the paper chairs if you want to submit supplementary material (note that while we encourage authors to include supplementary material such as videos to demonstrate their work, it will not be published along with the paper and thus should not be referenced from the paper)
|Submission of regular papers||June 16, 2017|
|Notification of regular paper acceptance||August 11, 2017|
|Submission of camera ready regular papers closes||September 1, 2017|