Authors are invited to submit proposals for workshops, which will be held on November 7, prior to the main conference. The format of workshops may fit into half-day (3h) or full-day (6h) sessions on topics that contribute to the BDVA community. Topics can cover methods, practices, and other areas of interest in the format of presentations, panel discussions, or tutorials that encourage active participation. The workshops’ materials will not be published but instead, will be included in a supplemental folder in a USB flash drive with other proceedings.
Potential workshop organisers can prepare workshop proposals in a PDF document including:
- Title of workshop.
- Format of workshop: series of presentations, panel discussion, hands-on workshop, or tutorial styles.
- Description of workshop: description of workshop background, theme and motivation as well as the indented outcomes of the workshop.
- Tentative Agenda: schedule and description of activities planned for half-day (3h) session and full-day (6h) session with morning, afternoon and lunch breaks.
- Intended Audience: intended audience and recruitment strategy.
- Required Facilities: audio and visual requirements.
- Workshop Organisers: names, affiliations, and short bio of workshop organisers.
The workshop proposals should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “BDVA’17 workshop proposal”.
|Workshop proposal deadline||May 31, 2017|
|Notification of workshop acceptance||June 16, 2017|
|Submission of workshop papers closes (if applicable)||August 18, 2017|
|Notification of workshop paper acceptance (if applicable)||September 15, 2017|
|Submission of camera-ready workshop papers (if applicable)||September 29, 2017|
|Workshop date||November 7, 2017|